Thursday, March 17, 2011

Got the Script!

Just got the script today, made some changes. For the most part it was really, really good! I finished reading the play also, making it easier for me to understand my part. Everything has come together beautifully; all the kids are putting in great effort to get the movie/play ready, I changed my name from nurse to Noelle! Progress is key for right now, I'm not really sure when I will get the scripts for the rest of the acts, hope they will be good also. Mr.Provenzano wasn't here today, so I didn't really get to catch up on whats been going on; meeting on next Wed, I'll be going to see the result from just this week. I'm more excited than I was before because I saw everything that everyone had put together while I wasn't there; GREAT JOB EVERYONE! Idaho kids are doing pretty well from what I can see, can't wait until its finished!
- Nurse Noelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment