Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Today - a new day!

Today during class, we were at the computers. I did nothing but stalk the van meter kids blogs.. It was fun getting to know what they had been working on - even though they had been on spring break these past couple days. I read over my new lines for act 3 scene 3, they are phenomenal; kudos to Victor Flynn, and Amanda S. I'm actually really stoked for the whole script to be ready, because I have to start memorizing soon or  I could mess up! I re-did a couple of things on my blog, trying to improve it, making it better for an obvious better grade. Mr. Provenzano and the director Matt W, are really stressing on how important it is to stay on task, I completely agree...even though I wasn't totally on task today my self...(: Hoping for a productive tomorrow, gooodnight! 

Noelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment