Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Nurse

Hi my name is Noelle,

In my English class we are currently reading the play Rome and Juliet! My teacher, Mr. Provenzano, came up with a brilliant idea to film it and combined it with a different class from Idaho. I was cast as "The Nurse" which will be Juliet's best friend, because the play is based in a modern day high school. I haven't received the script yet but i'm sure it will be wonderful, I am totally excited for the movie/ play to begin to come together! Basically each kid from the class is playing a part in the play; from an actor to a director, also prop guys and advertisers. I don't really have any idea what the nurse is like yet, but hopefully her name wont be nurse...LOL. I've been trying to prepare by reading the play and looking up the part online so far, I have seem to got the part down by now but only time can tell. This project is going to be completely epic from what everyone is saying, apparently the entire class is going to be famous, joke. But this is pretty big - says Mr. Provenzano. Well I'm psyched!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment