Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gettin to the hard stuff

Aaaah! So much stress, between lax and filming I don't know how I am going to keep up. But I know my get go feel for things will help me along the way, act 1 was really hard to film, because we were all new in the business. Things have been getting a lot better, my lines are coming easier to me and my acting companions and I are getting along splendidly; we rehearse lines together sometimes, its fun! Act 3 is coming up tomorrow and we are filming at my house, I hope everyone enjoys it, after this i'm going to spend the rest of the night cleaning to make it look really good. Juliet and I have also been hanging out a lot which helps the chemistry through out the scenes. Scene 5 was just down right awesome to shoot, we all had so much fun doing the dance scene, and things got a little steamy, when the kissing part was afoot! 

Well I'll be off to clean and study my lines! Adios 

The Nurse 

No comments:

Post a Comment