Friday, April 1, 2011

Nights that we be filmin*

Last night we filmed at my house, it was a lot of fun. We had pizza, pop and chips - so no one would get hungry. We also finished filming scenes 2 &4 from Act 3, they tuned out pretty good. Although there were plenty of bloopers - the shots came together really, really well! I dont really know what will happen after this, but hopefully this entire project will turn out the way we want.
I'm too tired to keep typing but - I'll make another one tommarow. Remember - NO SWEARING.

- noelle.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm the Van Meter nurse. Right now were working on Act 2 Scene 2,3,6, and we have to do a couple more shots for scene 4. We got some pretty good bloopers also. I don't know how all the shots have come out it's a lot harder to film then we all thought here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! its way harder than I thought too. We basically have to redo act 3 scene 5 and its crazy, good luck with the rest of your scenes.

    ReplyDelete