Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dragging it on

Done for realz! On the 30th, we will all be gathering in the auditorium to watch the finished product. Filming is finally complete, I know i've been saying it the last couple blogs, but i'm positive now. After filming the last few weeks, it made me realize that it takes so much more than a camera to film a movie. Ever single part is important, and putting in all of your effort will give you the best result. As I said before, its sad to see the project come to an end, there will never be another one like it. Although there will be plenty more higschool expierences to come, I will always remember this one, oh and the friends i've made while doing it! I learned alot about acting while doing this project, I have acted before, never have I had so much fun doing it though. Most of the takes have more shots of laughter than actuall film, the bloopers are just down right funny. I'll miss being with everyone, probably going back to our lives in highschoool, back to the real world, cliques, the best part was getting away. Getting to meet new people you never thought you'd talk to. Romeo and Juliet will forever hold a place now in my mind, making the learning expierence 10 times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment