Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What i'm gonna do now is Freak the Freak out.

My life is litterally crumbling under my feet with this whole play, next to lacrosse it's killing me. We were supposed to film at my house tommarow...BUT! of course I have a lacrosse game, my moms having a dinner party and we were supposed to film.. why? I've had to switch everything around at least twice, so now we have to film at Riana's house, I have to walk from Rianas house to the game. AAAAAH, it's so much more to handle than I thought I could take. But luckly we have a great team at South, and are able to pull things together in the most tricky of matters. The theme song to my life right now is Freak the Freak out by Victoria Justice, listen to it, and you will know how I am feeling at the moment. PS: we had a LAX game yesterday and well... WE WON.

- freaking confused noelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment