Sunday, April 10, 2011

I think i'm done:/

It's pretty sad knowing this great filming is coming to a close, the final date for all film is the 15th of April. Being not that far away, I am totally excited to see all the parts come together. Iowa is almost done I think too, I really cant wait to see what they have come up with, totally great working with them by the way. Also, grades are coming up and i'm excited to see what the amount of effort I have put in is going to get me graded. I know the music is going to be terrific - kudos to Kenny.  Mr. Provenzano, has literally put his heart and soul into this project, taking time from his out of school life to put this together. 
I've made a lot of friends from this project, there so funny and cool.  I have nothing more to do, besides be an extra I guess, possibly a little more filming to do, since we lost some... Juliet and I are totally BFF since the project started, it is exciting to meet new people. I loved this project.  It may have taken up some time but it was completely worth it(:


- Nurse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment