Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coming to a close

Its pretty clear that I already posted earlier today, but theres other things I forgot to include in my last post. Not just because i want to get extra credit...Anyway ive gone over most of my lines and it looks like im pretty much done. Its almost sad that this great project that "no one in the world" has ever done before is basically finished. Everything was so fantastic and amazing, every single person that has worked on it gave it 110 percent. Mr.Provenzano has put his heart and soul into this project despite everything that he has going on, put it all aside for his english classes. Taylor swift never got back to us about her music, but im sure she would be extatic to know that we would want to use her song in our project. I have nothing more to say because im too tired to keep writing, ill probably post again tommorow. Just for kicks.
-noelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment